- What information do we collect about you
- How we use the information about you.
- Access to your information and correction.
- How to contact us.
What information do we collect about you
We will hold your name, address, address of the rental properties, telephone numbers, email address, ID, bank account details.
Why we hold your information and how we will use it.
You have instructed us to manage your property, or carry out a ‘Tenant Find’ for you.
We will need your contact details to carry out the management/tenant find of your property. We will need to contact you to discuss any issues regarding your property, sending you invoices by email, paying rent to your bank account.
We will not give your personal details to any other third parties, except in the following instances:
- New Forest Energy Surveyors – to carry out the Energy Performance Certificate.
- Focus Software – who provide our system for managing your property and paying rent and bills on your behalf.
- NatWest Bank – our bank to pay rents to you.
- TDS (Tenancy Deposit Scheme) – to register your deposit under government regulation.
- Utility Suppliers – to inform them of meter readings and who is responsible for the bill.
- Contractors – should you wish to speak to them about a certain issue with your property, but first we would ask your permission to pass your details to the contractor.
Anti-Money Laundering Legislation
Where required by law, to obtain two pieces of ID to comply with the above legislation. We will hold these copies on file, not electronically. Normally, this would be in the form of a passport and photographic driving licence and/or utility bill, bank statement etc.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information please email us or write to us.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
If you need further information please look at the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) website: www.ico.org.uk.
Your information is kept securely in our locked office when not open. Our computers are accessed only by individual security codes.
We will hold your details for 7 years, as required by HMRC.
How to Contact Us